Hair is the first thing u notice about people after you meet someone. Long and shiny hair consistently leaves a good impression of the person, so many people start taking proper care of their hair. Daily hair care routine is as important as the skincare routine. However, nobody wants to go out with unhealthy hair and does not want to phase the bad hair day problem. It is important to take care of hair and to avoid it from damage that leads to hair loss. To have healthy and long hair you have to maintain daily haircare routine. Here are some hair care tips at home which you need to follow to achieve long and healthy hair.
Here are some stages which you need to follow:
STEP 1. Know your hair type- everyone’s hair texture is different, so it needs to be treated in different ways. It is important to know your hair type so that you can take care of it accordingly and find the best way possible. Go a couple of days with common hair, not utilizing any items, and see what your hair texture is. Although, you may find that tour hair is-
once you figure out your type start treating it accordingly.
STEP 2- Do not wash your hair regularly- Many people wash their hair daily. However, they need to wash their hair every other day or a couple of times a week. Wash your hair when it becomes dirty rather than washing it because of habit.
- People with dry hair need not wash their hair daily. They can wash every third day which will be sufficient for them. Hair is likely to be dry when it is thick, curly, treated with chemicals such as using dyes.
- People with very oily hair need to wash their hair every other day. It’s a personal preference to wash it daily or every other day. Hair is likely to be oily when it is straight and very fine.
- People with normal hair (not too oily nor too dry) preferred to wash hair every third day.
TIP- Washing hair in an excessive amount will keep the normal oil from restoring in your hair, which can harm your hair.
STEP 3. Do not wash your hair with hot water- washing hair with hot water brings about removing basic oils and moisture from your hair. However, it leaves your scalp dehydrated. It additionally dries your hair and makes your weak, fuzzy. By washing hair with lukewarm water it prevents natural shine of hair and makes your hair dull.
STEP 4. Wash hair in the right way– It is the most important step to keep your hair long and healthy.
- Firstly risen your hair with water before using shampoo. water opens your hair shells so that shampoo can penetrate deeper and remove dirt and oil from hair.
- Always use a mild shampoo. A shampoo with harsh ingredient damaged hair. It is important to choose good hair products for healthy hair. Do not apply shampoo directly on your scalp. Mix water into your shampoo and then apply it directly.
- After that, you can apply a conditioner. Remember not to apply conditioner on your scalp. Apply it at the ends of your hair. The ends are the dirtiest so it is important to apply conditioner in ends and leave it for a few minutes. continue with shower and you will find a good result.
STEP 5. Use comb when your hair becomes wet- At the point when your hair is wet they became are weak so avoid using brush your hair at that time because it breaks and damages hair. It is perfect to brush your hair when your hair gets dry as it does not damage hair. However, before washing hair always remove tangles first then brush your hair from the bottom of your hair, slowly and slowly it helps to avoid hair damage.
STEP 6. Dry your hair naturally- After washing, do not rub your hair with a towel to dry instead, allow your hair to dry naturally as it cause your hair to look frizzy. Blow dryers dry your hair fastly, but using hairdryer a lot can harm your hair by drying it out and breaking it. Let your hair dry naturally by air instead of using dryers. Likewise, it’s good to utilize a brush with smooth or adjusted teeth or fibers, which will massage the hair and scalp without harming them.
STEP 7. Oiling is necessary- It is the most basic component of the hair care routine. oiling hair leads to prevent your hair damage. It is good for the people with dry hair as oiling it stimulates the blood flow to the scalp which helps in the new growth of hair. However, hot oil massage if done properly has a great impact on hair. People with sensitive skin and who are allergic can avoid using oil. Hot massage is more beneficial then cold massage as heat helps blood flow to circulates and helps hair to nourish. Likewise, don’t overheat oil as it additionally harms hair.
TIP- Try not to begin oiling your hair aimlessly, particularly people with oily hair. Consult hair docotor beforehand.
STEP 8. Eat healthy food- nutrition is important not only for your health but also for hair. You can have dry, crimped, smooth or luxurious hair – all these are indications of your inside health. It is important to eat food that is essential for your hair which contains proteins, vitamin E, iron. Eating a fair eating routine with the correct nutrition can help to promote hair development, particularly in case you’re encountering hair loss because of poor nourishment.
Best food you can eat for healthy hair-
- Fatty fish
- Sweet potatoes
- Sweet peppers
Give your suggestions and ask questions by clicking here