Nobody cherishes dull skin particularly girls for whom dull skin is the biggest nightmares. Every woman wants perfect glowing and Healthy skin. Nowadays people facing stressful lifestyles, inadequate sleep, improper diet, drinking liquor are the reason behind dull skin. Is your google search history flooded with a variety of question-related to glowing skin? Are you wondering how to get glowing and Healthy skin? So, you don’t have to wonder anymore here are some solution to keep your skin glowing naturally.
WATER’S FLOW MAKES YOUR SKIN GLOW
Water is the most important aspect of daily life. For glowing skin, you must drink an adequate amount of water, a maximum of 8 glasses a day as it helps to remove toxins from your body and keeps your body hydrated. If your skin does not get enough water it will definitely turn dull. Water is a solution for many health problems. It gives the glow that cannot come with anything else. It also helps to decrease dark circles under the eye. However, if you want to keep your skin healthy start your day with lukewarm water. You should drink lukewarm water daily as it helps to clean the body and recover damaged cells. It’s the best solution for glowing and Healthy skin.
Aloe Vera is one of the oldest plants which provide a solution when it comes to the skin problem. The gel of the plant is known to heal the skin. Everyone should have an aloe Vera plant at home as it has a lot of uses. Today most of the skin products formulated with aloe Vera gel like soaps, creams, lotions, cosmetics.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA FOR SKIN
- Moisturize the skin- it is used as a moisturizing gel which is best for skincare as it prevents skin from drying. During winters your skin becomes dry so to keep your skin hydrated you should apply the gel on your face. Apply it for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it off you will get soft and glowing skin.
- Anti-aging- aloe Vera is plentiful in nutrient C and E that is valuable for skin great appearance. Regular use of aloe Vera makes your soft and improves skin texture.
- Remove dark circles- Aloe Vera help in preventing pigmentation of your skin. As it has vitamin E it helps to lighten the discoloration around the eyes. Applying it overnight daily fades dark circles.
How to use Aloe:
If you have an aloe plant, cut off the desired portion of it. Then take a bowl to slit the leaf in the middle and squeeze out the gel. Put gel all over your skin, after 10 to 15 minutes wash it off with warm water. Your skin becomes instantly soft and glowing.
Nutrition is important for the skin. Nowadays people spend a lot of money on buying skin care products because they are concerned not only for their health but for skin also. It is essential for the skin to get the best nutrition and which can be obtained from a healthy diet such as fruits, green vegetables, fish, eggs, milk, red meat. The use of vitamin E and C can help to maintain Healthy skin. Beautiful, glowing skin can be achieved by consuming the right nutrition during meals.
Best Foods For Healthy Skin:
- Fatty fish- It provides a source of vitamin E and is an excellent food for skin health.
- Walnuts- It provides a good source of vitamin E, Vitamin C, protein, fats.
- Tomatoes- It provides a good source of vitamin C and helps to prevent wrinkles.
- Dark chocolate- It helps to improve wrinkles, skin thickness, blood flow and skin texture.
- Broccoli- A good source of vitamins that may help from skin cancer.
- Turmeric- help to protect from skin cancer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Give your skin some time to get good results. It will take a few months to see an improvement in your skin.
Rosewater has been a popular ingredient since ancient times. It is prepared by rose petals soaked in water. It is something that you should definitely have in your home. It’s the best home remedies for Healthy skin, as it contains great nourishing roses in a form of liquid. Rosewater is added for making face packs. Regular use of rose water helps to prevent your skin from blackheads, whiteheads, acne, pimples. We can also use it as a makeup remover, as it is the natural alternative to remove makeup. It also comes with plenty of benefits including following.
- Natural makeup remover
- Reduce redness of the skin
- It has anti-aging properties
- Work as a toner
- Hydrate skin
- Used as an eye drop
- Used in face packs
- Contain Vitamin C
Multani mitti also is known as ‘Fuller’s earth’ is a popular skincare element. It has been an essential ingredient of Indian lifestyle. People from ancient time have been using it. This old remedy helps you to deal with skin problems. According to me, it is really a friend in need of your skin. It helps in purifying oil, dead cells, gives fairness and glow to your skin, removes tan, prevent acne, tightens skin and treat wrinkles. one of the best things about this ingredient is that it is the most budgeted item.
CAN WE USE FULLER’S EARTH DAILY??
It depends on skin type. People having really oily skin and scalp can use it daily it does not cause any harm. However, if you have dry skin you can use twice a week and if you have an average oily skin you can apply it every alternate day.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before using this ingredient, u should know your skin as excessive use of it can harm your skin. If you don’t know about your skin type u can apply it just two times per week.
TIPS: Multani mitti should be stored in air-tight container and keep it away from extreme temperature and moisture.
Other remedies for glowing and healthy skin are:
- Olive oil
- Egg white
- Carrot juice
- Besan pack
- coconut oil
To know more about us click here